Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Please read to the end. This is important~

(If you don't care enough to read all of it just skip to the part that will most likely interest you. It will be in bigger letters)

Hello everyone.
Although it is unlikely any of you will care, I just wanted to inform you all that I am (more than likely) quitting Animal Jam.
My reasons are:

1: I want to get a premium Chruncyroll account and only have enough money for one or the other and I definitely would rather have Chruncyroll.

2: I am too old for this game.

3: They are becoming extremely strict and the game has become boring.

4: All they want is money, you cannot do anything without having to pay extra anymore. It's ridiculous.

5: I honestly have very few people that I ever speak to on there.

6: I don't really have time seeing as I am working hard at my school and chasing after my dream of being a novelist.

7: Like I said in number three, It's just getting so boring.

-READ AFTER THIS AT LEAST-

Alright so now what you might care about...
I'm going to be getting rid of my stuff.
Yes, all of my stuff including my Headdresses, Worn Blankets, Gloves, Golden Phantoms, etc.
If you would like any of it just message me at any of the following. (I'll try to get back to you as soon as I receive a message)

Animal Jam : iamafairytailwizard

Google+ : Rehono Tharp.

Email: ilovekorrathedog.2001@gmail.com (If this ends up being wrong try sending it to iamflower.2001@gmail.com "flower" (Flower was an old author) will inform me and I'll get back to you)

Anyways I have tons of rares so just ask me what I have and tell me what you want. ~Bye






No comments:

Post a Comment