Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I think this blog is dead. I never post anymore, and I don't think anyone views it anymore.
My reason for never posting is that I don't really play Animal Jam very often anymore, I usually just get my daily spin. I have also been busy on this sight called Quotev. I write stories and read them as well.
I am not saying I am going to stop posting completely, but I just feel like I don't need to post anymore since it seems like no one cares for this blog.
Flower hardly ever posted and she stopped completely.
But I was curious if anyone out there wanted to join up and help me bring this blog back to life. If you want to become an admin/author for this I will allow it as long as you follow my rules.
Just contact me if you would like to become one and I will talk with you.
Thank you and I apologize for any inconveniences.~Rehono

No comments:

Post a Comment